Customer Experience Manager
Passionate about driving transformation change to deliver a better Customer Experience? Come and join a newly created Customer Experience team who are front and centre of Prudential's business transformation. We're looking for individuals who have the CX know how, are dynamic change agents and are keen to join an energetic team on a journey to deliver every day for our customers.'
Within the Customer Savings and Investment business, our vision is to simplify, enable and upgrade our end to end service for existing customers and as a result we are investing heavily in new technologies and a complete transformation of our operating environment. At the heart of this is the outcome and experience we provide to our "customers". This role sits within the Customer Office team who are pivotal to ensuring we deliver that compelling and consistent Customer Experience.
The Senior Customer Experience Manager has responsibility for delivering our Customer Experience Strategy and prioritised areas of CX improvement agenda into practical deliverables and changes within our respective Customer Journeys. Defining and delivering a clear and well-articulated view of the end to end customer experience across product, channel and communications.
You will contribute to the identification of customer experience issues through both customer and operational insight and to overlay this across the customer journey which will be used as a platform to design interventions, improving the experience and/or a newly designed journey, both of which will need to address those issues. Importantly you will also be accountable for creating digitally designed journeys as a vehicle to drive customer adoption and a step change in the experience.
Customer experience activities that you will be responsible for include, but are not restricted to:
- Mapping the 'As Is' customer journey down to a detailed level.
- Creation and development of detailed Journey outcomes.
- Experience design and 'to be' creation with articulation of improvements needed against business process, communications and system changes
- Facilitation of Customer Experience/Journey Improvement Plan delivery
- Protect the integrity of the experience through the delivery of change.
You will have:
- Expert knowledge of Customer Experience and Journey Design
- Understanding and experience of how to drive customer adoption into Digital channels, along with experience of digital and omni-channel journey design, and associated initiatives and technologies.
- Extensive experience of turning customer feedback into tangible improvement and concepts utilising customer and business feedback to identify a clear set of improvement priorities
- Significant experience in delivering in complex, diverse, ambiguous environments, where you have inspired business change and created solutions to loosely defined business problems
- Significant experience of managing and influencing a range of senior stakeholders and business leaders with competing interests / knowledge, providing guidance , expertise and recommendation to senior leaders
- You will be passionate about customers and have detailed knowledge of our target customers and their needs, behaviours, instincts and experiential requirements
- Relevant business qualification eg Customer Experience - CCXP
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. We work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business. We also understand that your working pattern may need to be tailored to suit you - please let us know if you'd like to discuss a flexible working arrangement.
Recruiter: Emma Pryde
Job Posting-06-Aug-2019, 9:13:48 AM