RM/AD - Omnibus - Research Agency
Are you someone who enjoys research, but likes variety and fast-turnaround projects? Do you want to work for a well-known global agency, where you can be part of a great working environment? If so, this could be the role for you.
Based in central London, they boast modern and open plan offices and excellent training and progression for all of their staff. They have offices across the globe, and take pride in utilising this reach among their client base. They are currently looking for either an experienced Research Manager or Associate Director to join their Omnibus team. This role will suit someone who enjoys a fast-paced working environment, where you can work with a number of clients both B2B and B2C.
- In this role, you will be working closely with the clients to understand their objectives and showing them how the Omnibus survey could answer their questions
- Providing costs and writing short proposals to win the business
- Managing the executives writing questionnaires for each of the clients, that will collect the information they need and signing these off
- Overseeing the team who manage the projects and the survey on a daily basis, offering them assistance with updates for clients
- Ensuring that the data is checked thoroughly and that high quality outputs are going out to clients
- Providing reporting summaries when needed
- Upselling within your client base with other services in the organisation
- Following up with your clients, to retain business and also upsell other research solutions the organisation can provide
- Attending client meetings and build strong relationships with the client base
- Entertaining clients
- Ideally educated to degree level, with a strong research background in syndicated research projects
- Experience of leading and managing multiple research projects, understanding how to prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Experience in writing questionnaires, data checking and analysis
- Ability to understand the data and pull out key findings to tell the story to clients
- Proven track record of managing people
To find out more, click below to apply.