International IT Consultant
International IT Consultant
Experienced and motivated International IT Consultants required by market-leading international software house based in Kingsclere, Hampshire. Competitive base – OTE salary package offered depending on skills and experience.
ISIS Papyrus UK are now looking to recruit talented and ambitious International IT Consultants to join our team. Working with blue chip companies worldwide, this position is suited to an already successful consultant who wants to be part of a company that is leading the way with its innovative technology within the Enterprise Content Management and Adaptive Case Management arena.
As an International IT Consultant within our professional services team, your main focus will be to demonstrate, configure, implement, and support an industry leading software solution. With a proven ability to excel in a customer-facing role, you’ll have a natural ability to pick up new and innovative technologies, and be able to liaise with clients through all phases of a project from proof of concept to go live. Full training on the company’s product range will be provided to the successful candidates.
- Acquire in depth knowledge of our software and solutions
- Configuration, installation and training at our customer sites
- Analysis of customer requirements and environment
- Design end-to-end solutions to meet the customer needs using Papyrus products
- Presentation of the Papyrus system to technical and managerial audiences
- Perform project management assignments
- Minimum 5 years of IT project-based experience, working in an IT organisation
- Experience of UNIX and/or Windows environments
- Good knowledge of an object orientated programming language
- Proven report writing, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter who is capable of working independently
- Must be willing to travel up to 70% of working time. Could include extensive international travel.
- Dynamic, open, multinational work environment
- Responsibilities matching your individual strengths and interests
- Personal progression within the company
- Long term employment in a profitable company
If you have the experience and enthusiasm for this challenging and exciting role, we want to hear from you. We offer great career progression for the right candidate. Apply now with your CV and a covering note by click apply
ISIS Papyrus is a market-leading international software house with sales, development and support offices in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific. We offer a versatile product offering implementing the Papyrus Platform as a total integrated solution for inbound and outbound business documents in large enterprise and public sector organisations. ISIS Papyrus is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for International IT Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly