Location: Hemel Hempstead
HOME BASED BOOKKEEPER NEEDED FOR A LEADING ACCOUNTANCY PRACTICE
We are a leading bookkeeping and accountancy firm in London and across the UK.
We are seeking a home-based Bookkeeper who can work remotely, supporting our clients by updating their books to Trial Balance.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Carry out bookkeeping work for a range of clients
- Be able to take Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Prepare Management Accounts and process all adjusting entries, journals, accruals etc
- Prepare and submit VAT returns (for some clients)
- Prepare Statutory Accounts and Corporation Tax Returns using software
- Prepare Personal Tax Returns
- Confidently build relationships with clients
- Able to resolve client queries
- Liaise with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Show knowledge of CIS, multi-currency (desirable, but not essential)
- Have experience of using cloud based accounting software including Xero, QuickBooks Online, Sage etc.
- Must be able to work entirely independently.
This work is not a supporting role, working independently is an absolute must, meaning that knowledge and experience is essential.
Inaccuracies and errors will be noticed.
This role would suit an AAT qualified bookkeeper preferably with experience working within an accounting practice. We will also consider ACCAs.
Effective communication skills and confidence in dealing with clients are both essential to be successful in this role.
We need someone who can hit the ground running.
If this is you we would love to hear from you so Apply Now!
Apply for Bookkeeper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly