Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer - Electronics
Job Title: Service Engineer
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 per annum
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Based in Bromsgrove and working within the healthcare sector, the Company works in partnership with pioneering medical device Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), they adapt to individual needs and requirements by offering a package tailored specifically to each customer. They offer a comprehensive service which includes the testing, calibration and repair of a wide range of medical equipment, from liver transplantation, CT injection, enteral feeding and infusion devices, to renal dialysis, patient monitoring, ophthalmic and specialist surgical equipment. Work is carried out at either their purpose-built premises, or across the UK / International by local Field Service Engineers.
As of 2019, they have a strong customer base, has 3 business premises with a workforce that has grown to nearly 80 team members who cover work throughout the United Kingdom and Internationally.
- Assess, service and repair as required medical equipment to achieve forecasted output.
- To ensure that service level agreements are met for customers serviced by their back-to-base workshop, including repair turnaround times, reliability, and preventive-maintenance completion.
- Complete all service paperwork and documentation to the agreed standard.
- Responsible for maintaining work area and test equipment in a safe, compliant and tidy condition.
- Maintain compliance to all company standards and adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management.
- Electrical/electronic engineering relevant qualification and experience
- Previous experience in an engineering or technical maintenance discipline.
- Background in electronics is desirable.
- A competent "hands on" service engineer with a "can do" attitude, and the ability to problem-solve effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
- Flexible and self-motivated, with the ability maintain and achieve service targets and deadlines.
- A professional team player who is self-motivated and possesses excellent communication skills.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Service Technician, Electronics Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Repair Technician, Mobile Engineer, Electrical Field Service Engineer, Installation Technician, Multi-skilled Engineer may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer - Electronics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly