Morgan Philips Group is an innovative recruitment business with a footprint across 4 continents. In just 5 years, we have built a global platform that disrupts conventional thinking in executive and professional recruiting. We combine high-touch consultancy with worldwide search capability and digital sourcing technologies to help you recruit better, faster and cost effectively.
We are proud to present this permanent opportunity with a national financial services business who are currently seeking a strong, values driven and experienced HR Advisor to join them on a perment basis. This role has a clear focus on TUPE-in to the business supporting the team with acquisitions, complex ER casework and conducting consultations/contract negotiations. The ideal professional will be level 7 CIPD qualified with proven success supporting integrations and undertaking project work.
- Leading on TUPE-in to the business.
- Managing the integration of acquisitions, and the migration of employees into the business.
- Conducting TUPE consultation meetings, and managing contract negotiation.
- Manage complex employee relations matters and performance management issues from end to end, including supporting with investigations, hearings and appeals.
- Supporting managers with long and short term sickness absence matters and advising on appropriate actions.
- Supporting employees through occupational health process.
- Providing advice to staff and managers on policies, procedures, and legislation.
- Manage the leaver process including conducting exit interviews and following up an necessary actions.