IT Support Technician
We are a multi-national company with offices in 14 locations and are looking for an experienced IT Support Technician.
- To respond to support calls within an acceptable time frame
- Support desktop, server and enterprise applications involving printing, email, network, connectivity issues, remote access and hardware issues
- Maintain and document technical solutions for hardware upgrades, software inventory, new user setup, termination, relocation, remote or automated updates, and remote support
- Deploy and maintain software images for desktop PCs, laptops and mobile clients
- Handle problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine software and hardware problems.
- Manage mobile phones
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
Minimum 2 years IT support
- Educated to degree level
- A solid knowledge of MS Windows 10, MS Office, PC's, Printers, Laptops, Network connectivity, communication protocols etc.
- A good understanding of setting up and managing users on MS Servers including MS Exchange/Active Directory