Electronics Engineer Medical Devices
Job Title: Electronics Engineer (Medical Devices)
Salary: GBP35,000 - GBP37,000
Location: Chesham, Buckinghamshire
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Electronics Engineer to join a growing medical technology business that specialises in the design and manufacture of a range of complex products used to treat and relieve pain.
The successful Electronics Engineer will be degree trained within an engineering discipline combined with at least 2 years of product design experience. You will ideally have knowledge of EMC and Thermal Management, as well as being able to develop both analogue and digital electronics.
Electronics Engineer Requirements:
- Degree trained within a relevant technical/engineering discipline
- 2-3 years of R&D experience
- Experience in the development of both analogue and digital electronics
- Thermal and EMC design experience
- Knowledge of embedded microcontroller system design and programming (C/Assembler/PIC)
- Any knowledge of LED or laser drive systems is very beneficial
If you are interested in this Electronics Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.