Due to the increasing demand for valuations being requested by their customers, our client is looking for self motivated, driven Estate Agents in Derby and the surrounding areas!
You must be the local expert in your area, with a desire to build your business as well as your reputation. So, say goodbye to afternoon lulls in the office and say hello to an exciting new chapter in your career!
Our client is the UK's leading estate agent and sells three-times more homes than the second placed agent. They offer customers a transparent and convenient way to buy, sell, or let.
Our client's mission is simple: to be the only place for customers to buy, sell, and let their homes. They will achieve this through their amazing people and by living their business promise, which will bring everyone together and ensure they live and breathe the same beliefs and values.
This is a self-employed role and starting your own business has never been easier; they will provide you with industry leading training and massive brand and marketing support. Along with a guarantee of GBP2,000 for the first 2 months to help you set up.
You will have the freedom to manage your diary and availability, as well as an uncapped earning potential which you are in control of. What can you expect from this exciting opportunity?
- You will have a dedicated postcode-defined territory, which you will build and grow.
- You'll benefit from our clients' investment in marketing, technology and infrastructure to help you deliver an exceptional customer experience from start to finish.
- You'll get unrivalled support from our highly experienced Head Office functions.
- You'll have the ability and backing to support buyers and vendors throughout their entire journey, ensuring they receive the best possible service.
- You'll provide an honest valuation of the property that meets the needs and expectations of the customer.
- Your earning potential is uncapped across all the products and services they offer.
What is our client looking for?
- Strong estate agency experience
- Someone who genuinely loves their customers and enjoys supporting them. Our client focuses on people, not just property!
- A strong desire to be successful and grow your own business
- Sound knowledge of the local property market
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Combining the personal touch of local property experts with cutting edge technology and comprehensive support from their fantastic central teams, all enabling you to deliver an amazing customer experience. They are proud to say they have revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let, with the focus on people, not just property.