Project Manager (Automotive / Aerospace)
Competitive Salary based on experience
Our clients world class products are used within the Aerospace, Marine and Automotive industries.
Due to continued expansion they are now looking for a Project Manager with experience in their core markets.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for co-ordinating internal and customer driven projects, conceptualising new solutions and developing costed engineering proposals and specifications.
Your duties will include:
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management and customers
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with relevant regulations.
- Interface with customers on all aspect of technical requirements in all stages, pre-sales and post sales.
- Develop technical solution around products based on the customer requirements.
- Review and respond to general and specific conditions of contract relating to tender documents and RFI/RFQs
Skills and Interests
Your skills must need to include:
- Requirements Analysis
- Design Skills
- Project Management
- Manufacturing Methods and Procedures
- Process Improvement
- Technical Understanding
- Documentation Skills
38 hours a week, Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.30pm (30 minute lunch) and Friday 8.30am to 12.30pm
Your work will require working with a variety of Software Packages including Solidworks, EPDM, EFACS (CRM), Visure and Microsoft Office.