GBP25,000 - GBP30,000 per annum DOE
Are you looking for your next opportunity in conference production with a leading events company working on their esteemed Government and Public Sector portfolio?
As a conference producer for this thriving events business based in the heart of the capital, you will become an integral member of a production team that produces innovative and leading information led events. This role offers the exciting opportunity to accelerate your career and gain a strong understanding of public sector policies and the wider conference and events industry. It is perfect for driven individuals who are looking to specialise in research, project management, and relationship development with key stakeholders with an interest in public and social policy.
- Conduct in-depth research and build knowledge for new training topics and markets to target
- Produce insightful sector-leading training courses
- Identify and liaise with key trainers for our courses
- Work closely with trainers to maintain relationships and collect all relevant material pre-event
- Generate and pitch new course ideas
- Meet product generation and launch targets
- Oversee on-the-day event running, including speaker liaisons and relationship management
- Educated to degree level (preferably in Politics, Public Policy, or a relevant subject)
- Experience at a commercial conference/event organisation or working in political environments
- Strong interest and/or understanding of government and public sector policy
- Demonstrated excellent written (including copy writing) and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with ability to multi-task effectively
- Flexible team player, with ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
This is a wonderful role with lots of scope and a real supportive environment, so if this exciting position sounds like the right opportunity for you - then click apply now!
Please contact Aspire Events Specialist Consultant Rebecca O'Donovan for more details