Paint Sprayer - Bristol
Goldman & Fine Group has a vacancy for an experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer/Paint Technician to start work on site immediately in the Bristol area (3520).
My client, a large accident repair bodyshop, is offering an excellent, negotiable salary and benefits within a superb, up-to-date, organised working environment.
The successful candidate will be expected to produce high quality paint spraying from start to finish, paying close attention to the job at hand. Managing your own workload and working as part of a team, you will be experienced in painting a range of makes and models of cars to manufacturer standards.
- have a minimum of 3 years refurbishment or accident repair experience
- have high quality paint spraying skills
- have your own spray guns & air fed mask
- have a good knowledge of surface properties and preparation
- be able to manage your own workload
- complete necessary paperwork in a timely fashion
- have all paint spraying skills,
- understand colour, colour matching and characteristics of various coatings and finishes
ATA and/or NVQ qualification will be an advantage but not essential if you have the skills and experience.
Please apply by:
- clicking on this advert to submit your CV
- sending your CV to Travis at Goldman & Fine
- calling Travis at Goldman & Fine, quoting ref 3520
- visiting the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the position for you, please contact Goldman & Fine to discuss other vacancies that may be suitable for you. Please download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app on any hand held device to view our latest job vacancies.