Exceptional opportunity for the best of the best to join the top end of the top end of travel companies in Middlesex.
You will be able to demonstrate talent for thinking conceptually, creatively and with uncommon originality.
Exploring beyond the obvious and escaping from the ordinary are essential tools when crafting a journey for our client's guests.
- You will be gifted with the combination of being able to visualise the bigger picture and have obsessive attention to detail.
- You will be able to work like a journalist digging deeper to find unique insights.Anything is possible and you will be the one to make it happen.
- You will be receiving clients' brief and writing trip concepts in response to a client or media enquiry and conducting extensive published or online research required to develop client trip concepts.
- You will be briefing local partners to develop itineraries that meet our clients' brief and analysing & refining local partner proposals and quotations and corresponding and communicating with clients by phone or email and meeting with clients to present itineraries.
- You will be writing finished itineraries and designing bespoke client documents to a high standard whilst liaising with local partners and clients to refine itineraries or address cost issues.
- You will be doing trip management and guide liaison whilst clients are on trip and writing guide materials (route manual and trip overview) for each trip planned.
- You will need to be highly-motivated, passionate and a talented individual who is financially and numerically competent and possessed of an entrepreneurial mind set.
- You will need enthusiasm, curiosity, determination and ability to remain calm under pressure and have substantial destination knowledge so you can specialise in your field.
- Our client works together to create and deliver unique and exceptional experiences that are richer and more textured than any other companies.
Great role for the right person.