Account Manager - Shopify
Shopify Operations Manager / Shopify Sales & Growth Lead (no Shopify experience necessary!)
GBP26,000k - GBP34,000k p/a
A rare opportunity for a new full-time role, based in Godalming, Surrey.
We are looking for a fun, friendly and approachable individual with a creative and positive nature that energises the rest of the team, with excellent proven organisational skills, to head up our Shopify Operations, initially involving the following responsibilities:
- Setting up and running small in-house Shopify events and workshops from our Godalming office
- One-to-one training and store setup for existing and new-to-platform merchants
- Creation of event/workshop and training materials
- Creation of online help articles for our existing products
- Creating and updating our Shopify blog and social pages
- Project management for bespoke store setups and development
- Growing our audience within the UK Shopify marketplace
- Liaising with Shopify representatives to expand and improve our services
You will be joining an informal and friendly work environment within fantastic central Godalming based offices, alongside a lively and creative team. You will enjoy flexible working hours, conference visits, 23 days + public holiday per year, birthday day off. And there are always opportunities to collaborate and share knowledge with colleagues.
Our offices are a 5-minute walk from the station in Godalming, Surrey, allowing easy commutes by train from anywhere on the Portsmouth to Waterloo mainline. Godalming is also on many major bus routes. We have free, secure, covered cycle/scooter and motorbike space. There is ample parking in Godalming in easy walking distance too.
Ideally, you'll have:
- At least one year experience in a customer facing environment, in an account/projects manager or similar role
- Experience in running workshops/events, and the ability to speak to small groups of attendees
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Self-motivated organisational skills in planning and project management
No Shopify experience necessary, as full training will be given, but a distinct advantage if you have already worked with the platform.