Due to continuous growth a well-established manufacturer of components and systems for industrial automation is looking for a Production Engineer.
The Production Engineer will ensure the effective communication in between production, production control, design and sales departments on technical aspect of process, product and production techniques. You will also manage engineering change and the introduction of new products within the production and provide guidance on best practice manufacturing techniques.
- To provide guidance to design and sales on products and processes.
- To understand and carry out processes design team, planning team and factory, identifying the work critical points for the process and to ensure these operating procedures are correct, maintained and adhered to.
- Enable and facilitate the correct and efficient manufacturing processes for standard.
- To continuously strive to initiate and implement improvements in the production area.
- Assess and fulfil requests for assistance and carry out projects for future proofing and process improvement.
- To initiate and support continuous improvement and to identify and support cost down tasks.
- To demonstrate excellent Movex and other software skills with proficiency in key areas of setting and using manufacturing information.
- To provide customers both internal and external with a high standard of customer service and to provide training when required.
- To provide equipment specification and selection to support the manufacturing function.
Engineering apprenticeship or engineering qualifications together with understanding and experience of engineering practises is a must. Product design and manufacturing experience is desirable.
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don't let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.