Principal Advisory Consultant - Payments and Digital
Our client, an established consultancy business, has an immediate opening for a Principal Advisory Consultant to lead the Payments and Digital team. The Payments and Digital team advise and supports clients achieve effective digital, payments and financial services and systems and to sustain compliance and manage risk in accordance with regulatory requirements. This includes product roadmaps, digital banking and identity, digital conduct risk, payments and operating models, payments security, payments regulatory compliance, financial crime, fraud and anti-money laundering support.
The Principal Consultant will be responsible for defining, designing and delivering payments, financial crime and digital product propositions, providing oversight to on projects and leading the payments team.
This will include;
- Lead and manage new solution design and client proposals
- Operate as the engagement manager on key payments, digital and financial crime projects, providing guidance and industry insight
- Grow valued relationships with external clients and industry contacts
- Create thought leadership and brand enhancing collateral
The successful applicant will demonstrate;
- Excellent knowledge of digital banking, identity and conduct risk
- Excellent knowledge of payments including cards, schemes, security, operations, fraud and financial crime, Open Banking and Payment Services Directive including industry and regulatory best practise
- Stakeholder management experience
- Project Management skills
- An entrepreneurial attitude
If you wish to learn more about this position and you demonstrate the required skills and experience, then please apply now.