Global Partnerships Manager
Global Partnerships Manager
Collinson is looking for a Global Partnerships Manager with a specific focus on airport lounge and travel partnerships to support its Priority Pass brand.
Collinson are currently undergoing a significant transformation into a digital organisation; we are creating a travel platform supporting an airport experience ecosystem including dining, spa and retail, with an ambitious roadmap to a wide range of airport experiences.
Collinson also supports the traveller across all its capability areas providing insurance and assistance solutions globally as well as working with many of the world's best known and largest airlines and hotel chains managing frequent flyer and guest programmes and enhancing ways to earn and redeem loyalty currency. Partnerships developed within the airport environment and retail channels provide added value and an enriched customer experience to the members of these programmes and the millions of the end customers we support.
Purpose of the role:
Partnership Management is a key foundation of Collinson, underpinning revenue, growth and competitive advantage across our Priority Pass, LoungeKey and Lounge Pass brands.
The Global Lounge Partnerships Manager will be integral in delivering successful partnerships within the airport ecosystem to support the development of the proposition and align with the business strategy.
A key responsibility will be to work with the regional Partnerships teams around the world to develop and deliver strategy, establish frameworks, ensure governance and lead key projects to ensure the business meets the strategic goal of increasing the size and value of our airport experience ecosystem.
The role requires strong budgeting, prioritisation planning, analytical and reporting skills to manage against strategic and financial goals and to build relationship-based partnerships with strategic global partners.
You will demonstrate your experience, commercial acumen and enthusiasm for supporting negotiations and the ongoing management of key global partners. You should demonstrate evidence of a strong commercial, highly analytical and contractual background and proven interest and passion for strategic partnerships.
- Strategy - defining the global strategy for Lounges and working with the regional teams to deliver on this strategy
- Regional Alignment - being the central point of contact for the Regional Partnerships teams for Lounges, providing centralised support, best practice and ensuring full collaboration at a global level
- Project Management - defining and leading key projects with the Regional Partnerships teams, to ensure portfolios are optimised, partner processes are consistent, and objectives and targets are clearly aligned and delivered on
- Partner Management - provide Global support on management of large-scale strategic airport lounge partnerships; provide guidance and modelling on negotiations.
- New Business - work with Regional teams to source, prospect, negotiate and win new relevant commercial partnerships to broaden the scope, size and value of our airport experience ecosystem
- Commercial Negotiation - ensure optimum commercial terms and conditions for new partnerships as well as strengthening and leveraging the terms and scope of current relationships
- Contract Management - ensure preferential contractual terms are in place to reflect the global scale of the business
- Content Management - ensure the integrity and accuracy of partnership content and develop new efficiencies to manage and broaden scope of content to market
- Analysis and Reporting - collate, analyse and provide analytical insight into the performance of the partnership and its potential growth
- Marketing - collaborate with Marketing to plan and enable partners to have the best exposure through different channels. Elaborate and cooperate in the strategic marketing plan to ensure best in class marketing and brand support across the Travel Platform and airport ecosystem
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- New Business skill set, ability to understand new lounge developments and win exclusive deals to mitigate competitor pressures.
- Excellent relationship builder within an international environment.
- Significant international supplier management experience preferably in the travel space.
- Experience in the airport economy sector is advantageous but not essential
- Track record of delivering global programmes, cross border projects and P&L delivery
- Highly numerate with sound analytical skills
- Ability to persuade and influence at a senior level
- Skilled in producing new ideas, approaches and insights
- Additional languages would be helpful, but are not essential
- Inherent desire to keep up to date with competitor information and market trends
Collinson is a global leader in loyalty and benefits. We craft customer experiences, which enable some of the world's best-known brands to acquire, engage and retain the most demanding and choice-rich customers.
Our unique expertise and insight into high earning, frequent travellers allows our clients to deliver the smarter experiences it takes to drive deeper customer devotion.
We work with over 600 banks, 90 airlines and 20 hotel groups in over 170 countries.