Title: Safety Auditor
Location: Cornwall - Truro area
Salary: GBP27,500 - GBP36,500
Astra Recruitment are working with one of our prestigious clients to recruit a Safety Auditor.
For this role you will be [insert brief role or company benefits]
Job duties will include:
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Site Investigation, Inspection and Technical Surveys
- Scheme Assessment and Appraisal
- Technical Analysis and Design
- Drawing Production using CAD / BIM to EDG standards
- Preparation and Checking of Technical Reports/ Documents / Presentations/ Exhibition Information
- Monitoring of Task / Project Budgets and Expenditure
- Programming Tasks / Small Projects
- To work with senior officers in the co-ordination of a range of projects ensuring efficient progress
- To undertake all work in accordance with appropriate technical standards and regulatory compliance
- To adhere to relevant Health & Safety Legislation and ensure compliance with current CDM Regulations.
Your skills and experience will include:
- HNC in Civil Engineering or other appropriate subject or significant
experience in Highway/Transportation Infrastructure Design and/or Appraisal.
- Membership of professional body at appropriate grade or eligibility to achieve appropriate grade.
- Significant progress towards Incorporated Engineer status or appropriate alternative.
- Significant experience of supervising design and appraisal projects/tasks
- Experience in a transportation, construction or design environment.
- Demonstrable knowledge of delivering engineering design projects.
- Ability and experience of design development and use of design software.
- Demonstrable analytical skills Interview
- Knowledge of responsibilities in connection with current CDM Regulations
- Knowledge of current Health and Safety legislation
- An understanding of procurement processes, and risk
- Experience of building relationships with clients.
- Proven organisational, planning, communication and presentation skills.
Please click apply now to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Disclaimer: Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks by one of our consultants to be pre-screened before being submitted to the client.
Astra Recruitment Solutions Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.