We are recruiting for Part Time and Relief Support Workers in St Albans.
Whether you have experience or not, we will help support you to reach your full potential by providing you with all the necessary training, guidance and support you need to complete your care certificate and further qualifications.
We support people with learning disabilities and autism, with challenging behaviour, personal care, epilepsy, complex needs and much more. If you have a caring, kind and thoughtful nature, we would love to hear from you.
The role will involve:
- Supporting a young gentleman living in his own flat in St Albans.
- The team supports him with all aspects of running a home as well as to access the local community.
- The gentleman has a keen interest in cars, vehicles and technology and would like a staff member who shares this interest with him.
- Staff at the service work a pattern of shifts including earlys, lates and sleep ins.
To be considered for this role you will need to have a full UK/EU driving licence.
Sleep ins are paid at the rate of GBP30.50 per sleep in. In addition if applicable top up payments will be awarded accordingly to meet National Minimum Wage obligations.
The Relief pay rate for Dorset is GBP8.44 per hour. As a Relief worker, your annual leave is accrued as you work and is included in your hourly rate. (GBP9.46)
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Katrina Ruddick on , or alternatively, please send your CV via email.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.