Assistant Locality Manager
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme.
If you are experienced in supporting people with learning disabilities, autism and/or mental healthwhy not take the next step in your career?
We are currently looking for an Assistant Locality Manager who shares our company values of integrity, partnership, respect, courage and ambition. Join our award winning team and improve lives with a job where you will be responsible for managing a team of inspiring Support Workers.
You will support the Locality Manager to ensure we provide a high quality service to the people we support. You will undertake a variety of delegated management tasks to be performed during your off-rota time (15 hours) and will deputise for the Locality Manager during their absence. You will work between two services - one in Aldershot and one in Farnborough.
It is essential to have a full drivers licence for this position.
For more information of the role, please click on the job description attached.
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Alison Thomas on or please click apply at the bottom to submit a short application.
You already have proven professional qualities, including:
- Experience of working with people with a wide range of needs, for example, autism and complex learning disabilities.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the personalisation agenda and active support provision
- The willingness to work towards a Diploma Level 3 in Health and Social Care/Leadership and Management for Care Services
- Up to 35 days' annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life assurance
- Bike To Work scheme
- Season ticket loans
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from people from Black, Asian and Ethnic Minority backgrounds.
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.