Internal Account Manager / Key Account Sales Executive
Job Title: Internal Account Manager
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company is the UK's leading provider of environmental compliance and data management services, in the UK and internationally.
Data Management has over 200 clients, including strategic accounts, many of which are Key Account Managed.
Data Management is responsible for ensuring the accurate submission of over 15% of the UK's total packaging obligation, as part of a multi-tiered service offering.
The Account Manager role is dual-focused, with some aspects requiring a strongly customer focused outlook and excellent communication skills. While other aspects need a data-focused, problem solving, logical approach.
Managing a variety of accounts and being the dedicated point of contact for each, the Account Manager will ensure that regular and appropriate levels of communication are maintained, while identifying areas for increased interaction and service development; in addition to being responsible for ensuring the timely data collection, and accurate data submission for each account.
You will be a highly motivated, pro-active individual who is able to take responsibility for your own workload while maintaining a collaborative approach within a busy, operationally focused team.
The role is suited to those with experience in customer service and who have a keen interest in numeric reasoning, client interaction, and knowledge gathering.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts covering all Producer Responsibility legislation (Packaging, WEEE and Batteries) across a multi-tiered service offering
- Ensure all submissions deadlines are planned and met
- Independent resource planning
- Responsible for compiling accurate data submissions in order to meet customers' legal obligations
- Ensuring that data submitted to the relevant authorities complies with legal requirements and regulations
- Attend and conduct audits of client's data collection methods and submissions
- Provide bespoke training and support to clients
- Build a strong working relationship with the account
- Ensure that a regular and appropriate level of communication with the account occurs
- Identify areas for increased interaction and service development
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Understand the requirements of their accounts and the industries they operate within
- Work with all of the Data Management team to develop service offering
- Support the Data Management department in growth goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A customer focused approach
- Ability to quickly take on large quantities of technical information
- Highly IT literate, particularly Excel Solution orientated problem solving ability
- Collaborative working style
- Excellent planning, scheduling and organisation skills
- Full, clean, manual UK driving licence
- Degree educated or equivalent
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Junior Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Brewery Sales Executive, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Junior Account Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Telesales, Client Support, Product Specialist, Sales Agent, Junior BDM, Customer Service Advisor, Junior Sales Agent, Internal Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Internal BDM may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Internal Account Manager / Key Account Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly