We are on the lookout for an Implementation Manager to support the ongoing implementation and data integrity monitoring of analytics tools across the business. This role will be embedded within the data team, and requires frequent collaboration with product and engineering teams to ensure our data collection and usage is best in class.
We are Reach because it's what we do.
Every day our newsbrands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country. We are the UK's largest news publisher, with influential national newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, OK! & New! Magazines and more than 100 distinguished regional titles.
Our brands have a long heritage of being trusted sources of news and information, with our editorial conviction and high standards of journalism providing audiences with timely information and opinion across multiple platforms.
Last year we sold 620 million newspapers, with 5 million readers of one of our brands each month. Our network of over 70 websites provide 24/7 coverage of news, sport and showbiz stories, with 8 billion page views per year.
- Evangelise and implement best practices with regards to data collection and analysis across a range of tools, with a specific focus on Google Analytics 360
- Work with QA Manager to build automated tests for Google Analytics, GTM and other web analytics tags as required
- You will be managing GTM, implementing event tracking and putting together custom dimensions as well as tag management and implementation
- Set in place policies and processes for setting up new custom dimensions and metrics in GA360
- Set up naming conventions for tracking codes and events
- Ensure comprehensive regression testing is run on analytics before any development releases are made to website or apps
- Set up and maintain comprehensive monitoring and alerts
- Set up and maintain scalable ways of managing enterprise users
- Set up and maintain scalable ways of adding new dimensions and metrics to several hundred website properties and views
- Work with agency support and auditors to fix any issues identified
- Monitor billing and ensure analytics hits are within defined budgets
The Ideal Candidate
You will be very experienced with Google Analytics 360 and Google Tag Manager. As a technically proficient individual, you will have had lots of exposure to planning and monitoring automated tests, alongside programming experience.
In addition to competitive salaries, 25 days holiday and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc have a wealth of flexible benefits on offer. These include holiday purchase up to ten days per year, cycle scheme, a technology scheme in conjunction with Curry's PC World, car scheme, health cash plan, employee loans and lots of high street discounts! Our business is fully committed to health and wellbeing in the workplace with an employee assistance programme and trained mental health first aiders across the business.
Reach plc believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
On submitting your application you should receive a confirmation email - if you do not please contact us at