Apprenticeship Business Development Manager TCAP85257
Our client is committed to work based learning and raising skills for industry and has an exciting opportunity for an Apprenticeship Business Development Manager within Sport and Professional.
This is an exciting time to join the Group following the merger with Stockport College. A major refurbishment programme is planned for the Stockport Campus and this represents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to drive transformational change for students, employers and communities of Stockport and Trafford.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Liaising with senior managers across a particular sector, leading on the development of a portfolio of Apprenticeships and commercial programmes that will meet the needs of the Greater Manchester skills priorities, supporting economic growth.
- To lead, manage and co-ordinate a group of assessors / trainers.
- To promote Trafford College Group throughout Greater Manchester and beyond through new and existing relationships with businesses, as well as related groups around the area.
- To organise client meetings with potential partners, conducting presentations and open days in order to promote the College and the brand along with the portfolio of courses including our commercial offer
To be considered for this role you must hold the relevant qualifications including:
- Assessor award D32/33, A1 or equivalent
- Teaching qualification (PTTLS, CTTLS, PGCE, CertEd)
- GCSE at grade C (4/5) or above in English and Maths or equivalent
- A level 3 in a relevant subject
Maternity cover for a period of six months with the potential to extend
New Group - New Opportunities - A Great Place to Work.
The College Group promotes, celebrates and values diversity and is committed to promoting equality for all.
They are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check via the Disclosure and Barring Service and any post in regulated activity will also be subject to an additional barred list check.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 11 August 2019
Interviews will be held on 16 August 2019
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Apprenticeship Business Development Manager TCAP85257
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly