Client Liaison Manager / Customer Relationship Manager
Job Title: Client Liaison Manager
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a multi-award-winning UK company, including winners of three prestigious Queen's Awards for Enterprise in Innovation and numerous heating industry accolades.
As Europe's largest water treatment manufacturer it is their mission to work towards a future where every heating and cooling system is protected and maintained thus eliminating the headache of system breakdowns for everyone. Their best practice approach is being adopted by installers and heating engineers around the world. At the forefront of pioneering technology, they provide innovative products and chemical solutions for all types of commercial and domestic buildings in the UK, France, the DACH region, Norway, North America, Canada and China. Growing UK and international markets is part of their growth strategy.
Their industry leading approach to system maintenance best practice is supported by a comprehensive range of magnetic filters and water treatment premium chemicals, UKAS accredited laboratory and water testing services. Their best-selling range of MagnaClean filters have been installed in more than four million UK homes alone to date. This is supported by their own range of premium quality chemicals.
Well Established Water Testing laboratory based in Slough seeking an individual with exceptional customer service skills.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Sending reports to Customers
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Responding to E-mails
- Making outbound calls and taking inbound calls
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also benefit from a range of excellent benefits which includes:
- A generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Employee discounts
In addition, the successful candidate will have the satisfaction of joining an ambitious and high growth International Company, offering great scope for career progression and a commitment to your ongoing training and development.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and they welcome all applications.
No agencies please.
Candidates with experience of: Customer Service Executive, Service Delivery Manager, Client Services, Client Support, Client Services Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Customer Service Team Leader, Service Delivery Team Leader will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Client Liaison Manager / Customer Relationship Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly