Marketing Assistant – 28 hours per week over a 5-day period
Salary: £17,250 + bonus
Europe-wide leading manufacturer of wood-based panels is looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant, to support their business growth within UK & Ireland out of their new, larger office premises in Macclesfield.
Areas of responsibility:
- Samples – taking requests and ensuring prompt action; maintaining sample stocks; placing lab sample orders; collating sample binders; liaising with distributors & sales force re sample requirements; regular checking of stocks of brochures / sample swatches / charts.
- Décor Tables – issuing monthly. Checking for changes e.g. withdrawals against current UK ranges, and alerting sales force.
- Competitors collections – keep updated and edit our comparison sheets for our decors versus competitors’ decors.
- Logging of customer complaints on database and follow-up with Commercial Services Manager / various departments in Germany.
- Answering incoming telephone calls from a variety of customers.
- Proficient with MS Office
- Customer service skills
- Highly organised & ability to work under pressure – must be able to proritise
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic & positive attitude; team player
- Flexible and willing to assist other personnel as required
Hours of work:
- Monday-Wednesday 09:30-17:00 with 1 hr for lunch
- Thursday-Friday 09:30-14:30 with 45 mins for lunch
- 23 days + Bank Holidays
To apply please send your CV
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly