Money Advice Caseworker, 3 days (22.2 hours) per week: days to be agreed
We are looking for a positive and professional person with experience of providing money advice to people in Devon who are at risk of becoming homeless.
The successful candidate will have experience of delivering money advice along with good contemporary knowledge of welfare benefits.
You will have:
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work in an empowering way.
- Flexibility to travel between and work from a number of locations - including visiting clients in their own homes, so the use of your own car is an essential requirement.
- The ability to give advice, identify clients’ problems and seek to resolve them
- The ability to interpret complex information and convey it in a way that is understandable to clients.
Salary - £22,500 - £23,522 dependent on experience
+3% pension contribution
Application packs can be downloaded from our website
Please note CVs will not be accepted, only completed Homemaker application forms
Closing date: 18th August
Interview dates: 21st and 22nd August