Healthcare and Domestic Assistants
Woodlands Care Centre are looking to recruit a Healthcare Assistants and Domestic Assistants to join their friendly team.
Full time over a 7-day rota period which includes some weekends and Bank Holidays
Healthcare Assistant responsibilities;
- Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and feeding
- Providing physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities or events with residents, both individually and as a group
- Taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of the residents
- Being aware and participating in the development of resident Care plans and having full awareness of any specialist support needs
- Assisting residents with mobility and support
Domestic Assistant Responsibilities
- The ability to maintain high standards of cleanliness and tidiness of the service and Laundry causing minimal disruption to our residents;
- You will use a variety of cleaning products paying particular attention to COSHH regulated products;
- Be able to communicate and engage effectively with our residents, their families and colleagues, good interpersonal and working relationship skills are essential;
- It is essential to be Health and Safety aware, to ensure the safety of our residents and colleagues.
We do not ask for experience of working in a similar role before, although having previous experience in a busy environment as a cleaner or domestic assistant would be an advantage.
Click apply below for further information and to submit a copy of your application.
Apply for Healthcare and Domestic Assistants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly