CNC Machinist / CNC Operator / CNC Engineer
Job Title: CNC Machinist
Location: Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Salary: Negotiable, dependent upon experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (subject to a satisfactory 3 month probationary period)
The Company is one of the World's leading suppliers of Filling, Sealing and Packing solutions for the food industry and they now have an exciting opportunity for someone with Turning/Milling experience using machines with Fanuc control to join their growing team.
- Create, load, examine and modify CNC programmes
- Set up tools and load materials into CNC machine
- Carry out machining of components on CNC and manually operated equipment
- Inspect, including first off inspection to the correct level
- Identify and report drawing errors and suggest improvements
- Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat, tidy and happy
- Minimum of 1 years CNC machining experience
- Apprentice trained (preferred)
- Have a strong CNC machining background in Turning and/or Milling
- Used to working with fine tolerances with various materials
- Able to interpret engineering drawings and use various measuring equipment
- Have a strong awareness of health and safety considerations within a machine shop environment
- Must be enthusiastic with a 'can-do' attitude have excellent organisational abilities with the ability to deliver on-time and proactively
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; CNC Machinist, Machinist, CNC Programmer, CNC, Operator, CNC Operator, CNC Machinist, Machine Operator, Machinist, Turner, CNC Turner, Programmer, CNC Operative, CNC Engineer, Machine Operative, CNC Setter, Setter, CNC Programming, Machine CNC Turner, CNC Engineering will also be considered for this role.
Apply for CNC Machinist / CNC Operator / CNC Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly