Mechanical Fitter / Welder / Mechanical Engineer
Job Title: Mechanical Fitter
Location: Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Salary: £12 - £13 per hour, depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is one of the World's leading suppliers of Filling, Sealing and Packing solutions for the food industry and they now have the opportunity for a Mechanical Fitter to join their established team.
The position is full time and permanent working a minimum of 39 hours per week (Monday to Friday) and the successful candidate must be time served and have at least two years' experience working within the Packaging Machine industry and within a precision engineering environment. All candidates must be capable of working in a team and with limited supervision.
- Assembly of machines to the requirements of customer specifications
- Build of assemblies to instructions of drawings and parts lists
- Raising snag lists for the machine being worked on, listing shortages, work outstanding and any problems encountered
- Inspection of quality of build, appearance and fit of assemblies being worked on and reporting to the team leader any problems
- Testing of finished machines and assemblies and using the inspection checklists for final commissioning
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Electric Motor Fitter, Motor Fitter, Electric Motor Winder, Industrial Electric Motor Fitter, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Fitter, Electric Motor Technician, Motor Technician, Electrical Fitter, Complex Hydraulic and Electro-Mechanical Systems, Welding, Electro-Mechanical Systems Engineer will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Mechanical Fitter / Welder / Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly