Graphic Designer / Marketing Designer / Communications
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 depending on experience + benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is an expanding family-owned business with offices across the UK who recently celebrated its 30th birthday. They are now at the point where they need their own Graphic Designer to assist them with their daily activities across all the companies within the Group.
They are looking for a middle weight Graphic Designer with a proven track record of experience in a creative studio or design agency where traditional and digital graphic design skills using Mac and Adobe Creative Suite are standard.
The successful candidate will be working directly with and alongside the Managing Director and his team. The group has grown rapidly, and this role has been created now due to the group's growth. The role is based in the group's Poole Head Office.
As an experienced Graphic Designer, you will create innovative, high specification and 'on brand' design solutions for projects ranging in size and complexity on behalf of their various company and group departments for internal and external use.
Managing a variety of projects, you will be responsible for providing graphics and creative support for all the brands in the company's portfolio.
From creating engaging PowerPoint Presentations through to Print based marketing collateral (brochures, posters etc.)
You should suggest ideas, identify potential problems and provide suitable alternatives where appropriate.
In line with continuous professional development, you'll stay up to date with the latest innovative concepts and tools in graphics, sharing information, ideas and best practice reporting to the MD.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce highly creative and commercial designs across a variety of media both on and offline
- Work alongside the Managing Director to ensure campaigns are designed and delivered to brief
- Working to ensure all creative digital opportunities are being maximised and run
- Creating artwork that is within brand tone and has a commercial drive
- Working with the Managing Director to produce a brand evolution that is reflected across the wider brand
- Producing a quarterly fun employee PDF
- Creation of sharable content for social media channels
- Art working - Ensuring all concepts are print production ready
- Proofing - Ensuring all artwork is checked prior to print and / or proofing with the printer for larger print projects
- Guide and provide support to the Sales and Marketing team
- Educated to degree level in Design or equivalent design-related course with a strong portfolio
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to manage high pressure situations and tight deadlines
- Excellent design, layout and typography skills with strong attention to detail
- Broad proficiency and knowledge of multimedia design
- Ability to interpret briefs creatively
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and concepts to others
- Has the capacity to build strong working relationships - both internally and externally
- Strong typography and copywriting skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience with working in a B2B professional services environment
- Strong eye for design with the ability to translate designs to a commercial leisure environment
- Combines an innovative approach with commercial ideas
- Willingness to work independently on developing new ideas and part of a wider team
- Idea generator
- Knowledge and interest in innovation, marketing and social media
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- After Effects & Premiere - is beneficial
- 23 days paid holiday, increasing up to a maximum of 30 days
- Tea & coffee provided
- Group Pension Scheme.
- Company funded activities at Christmas and in the summer.
- Development Programme, up to 100% funding for development programmes
- Company funded Bupa health plan after qualifying period
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with relevant experience or job titles of; Graphic Designer, Communications, User Experience Developer, Web Developer, Web Designer, Digital Designer, Web Designer, Marketing Executive, E-Newsletters, Graphical Designer, Adobe Designer, Digital Design Executive, Marketing Development, Website Designer, Website Design, App Designer, Application Designer, Graduate Designer, Commercial Experience, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office, Web Development may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Graphic Designer / Marketing Designer / Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly