Trainee Wealth Manager – International Desk (Greater China Coverage)
Job Title: Trainee Wealth Manager – International Desk (Greater China Coverage)
Employer: LGT Vestra LLP
Hours: 35 (9am to 5pm with one hour for lunch Monday to Friday)
Work pattern: Monday to Friday
Number of positions: 1
LGT Vestra is a partnership between the executive partners and the private banking group LGT, owned by the Princely Family of Liechtenstein. We challenge convention in our industry by offering a transparent service built around each client’s needs. LGT Vestra was founded in 2008 and our aim was to offer a fresh approach to wealth management. We put our clients first by providing a transparent service, designed around what is right for each of them. The partnership ethos of our business has allowed us to attract some of the best talent in our industry and draw together in-depth experience from multiple disciplines. We offer an experienced, personalised, flexible and direct approach to investment planning and management across multiple asset classes. Throughout this approach is our core value of always putting clients’ interests first.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Attend client meetings and participate by providing factual information and acting as the reference point for any investment administration queries
- Assist in analysing investment data and putting together recommendations for portfolio changes in reaction to changes in markets
- Liaise with other departments to find resolution to investment administration queries raised by clients
- Assist in preparing pitch presentations and other materials used in meetings with clients and actively build knowledge of the targeting process
- Dealing with all Chinese clients’ correspondence and queries.
- Ensuring all prospects are stored on the relevant database and all client correspondence on file.
As Trainee Wealth Manager, you must have/be:
- Ability to demonstrate a network of ultra high net worth or high net worth Chinese clients.
- Strong communication skills, fluency in Mandarin and English (written and verbal).
- Up-to-date understanding of global economic indicators and how these drive markets.
- Ability to build relationships both internally & externally.
- Organised approach to work, with close attention to detail
- Excellent networker with the ability to present new leads to Wealth Managers in the team
- Working towards the Investment Advice Diploma.
Registration and/or professional accreditations required:
- Private Client Investment Advice and Management (PCIAM) or to be undertaken after successful completion of the Investment Avice Diploma
Applications to be sent by click apply
Closing date for applications is 3 September 2019
Apply for Trainee Wealth Manager – International Desk (Greater China Coverage)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly