Commercial Property Solicitor - Part Time or Full Time
Commercial Property Solicitor
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 - Full Time equivalent (Pro rata for Part Time)
Type: Part Time or Full Time
Our client is a niche property and conveyancing law firm providing expert legal advice on a range of property transactions to individuals, trustees and businesses throughout England and Wales.
The Role The firm is looking to hire a Commercial Property Solicitor Preferably NQ - 5 years PQE.
Requirements for Commercial Property Solicitor:
- You will ideally have experience in dealing with mainly acquisitions/disposals and landlord & tenants
- Ideally you will be a Commercial Property Investments Solicitor with 5 years PQE
- You will have a good grounding in the industry and be used to dealing with a wide range clients
- You should be an ambitious candidate wanting to progress
- Salary is very much dependent on your level of experience and background
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor - Part Time or Full Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly