Would you like to be part of a vibrant, enthusiastic team, within a growing division of one of the UK’s largest business supplies dealers? If so, we may just have the perfect role for you.
We are looking to recruit an additional Graphic Designer to complement our Print Division, based at our Head Office in Birkenhead. The new designer will work together with our existing creative team, our administration team and our customers, to produce high-quality, innovative and accurate designs that are ready to be sent for production. The role offers a huge range of projects within a variety of different industries and will give the right applicant the ability to gain valuable experience within a fast-paced, commercial working environment.
In a team environment, your main duties will include:
- Working with our administration team, sales force and directly with our customers to interpret creative briefs
- Adhering to customer brand guidelines to ensure consistency throughout all publications and communications
- Creating accurate, print-ready files for production
- Showing initiative and providing a creative influence to help customers to develop their ideas
The successful applicant will;
- have a BA (Hons) or relevant qualification in Graphic Design
- be proficient in the use of graphic design software packages - specifically Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- be comfortable using Microsoft based programmes (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- have good organisation skills, be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- possess good written and verbal communication skills to develop business relationships with our customers
- be highly motivated and willing to learn
- have an impressive portfolio of previous work and at least 1 year of graphic design experience
Experience within an Print environment would be advantageous but not essential.
Working hours: Monday – Friday from 9am – 5:30pm
- BA (Hons) or relevant qualification in Graphic Design
- 5 GCSE’s or more at Grade C or above (to include Maths and English)
If you are interested in applying for the position, please attach a CV and a link to your online portfolio.
Successful applicants will be notified within 14 days.
We are an equal opportunities employer.