Buy to Pay Operations Leader - EU & MENAT
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on or visit us at BHGE.com.
As a Regional Operations Leader, you will own the relationship in the region with the strategic outsource partner(s) that support BHGE as well as be the liaison between our partners and the BHGE business/legal entities for Europe and MENAT. This role will own what was previously Global Operations Apex in addition to supporting harmonization strategy of source to pay operations to include non-apex & OFS s in what was previously Global Operations APEX. This role will be the central point of contact with responsibilities that include, but not limited to; contract management, issue resolution and escalation management, process improvement, compliance and controllership, and operational metrics and oversight for a area. This job type is an individual contributor.
- Direct operational ownership and oversight of partner process performance, delivery, customer experience and issue resolution
- Responsible for critical and key KPI to include On time invoice payment, processing accuracy, quality & productivity
- Work proactively with regional product company sourcing teams in driving processes to attain Best in class Buy to pay system
- Manage suppliers through effective relationship management, process management, metrics, contract compliance, and controllership, ensuring partner supplier is meeting SLAs and operational expectations
- Engage and influence suppliers to develop strong partnerships; communicate guidelines, performance standards, and operating rhythm. Include key customers and stakeholders as needed
- Drive productivity, delivery efficiency improvements, defect avoidance strategies and continuous improvement with Service Provider
- Direct supervision of implementations, rollout plans and change management activities driven by strategic partner
- Own, organize, and maintain all information, systems, and processes involved in administering employee programs and policies
- Monitor and interpret monthly reports and scorecards; identify trends and opportunities to drive process and project improvements
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Strong experience in Sourcing, AP, Finance, or role(s) within the buy to pay process
- Supplier Management experience
- Strong understanding of SAP and/or Oracle supplier maintenance, purchasing and invoice screens
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong analytical and risk assessment skills
- Experience with driving process improvements
- Self-starter/team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft
- Ability and willingness to occasionally travel domestically and internationally (
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more