Quality Contract Review Technician
Aerospace Contract Review Technician (Heat Treatment / Vacuum Brazing), Cambridge
The role would suit a quality professional (quality technician / inspector or contract review operator) with ISO9001 / AS900 experience, who would be responsible for carrying out contract review on received orders to ensure our process complies with customers` requirements.
An overview of the role is as follows:
- Review customers` contracts, purchase orders, drawings and other documents provided by the customer (specifications, standards, etc.) to ensure full compliance of our processes with customer requirements.
- Support New Product Introduction process.
- Support process owners in generating manufacturing methods for new projects in line with customer requirements.
- Periodically review customers` specifications. Raise customer specific change requests and support process owners in modifying existing methods in the event of process changes.
- Support and manage the customer specific approval documents.
- Communicate effectively within the team and internal/external customers.
- Support the Quality team in carrying out internal audits
- Excellent eye for detail
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable experience in Quality and working to standards / customer requirements
We are ideally looking for someone with:
- Heat treatment / vacuum brazing background/appreciation
- Understanding of AS9100 / Aerospace prime supplier requirements
- Internal audit experience
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits inc Private Pension Scheme, Health Care Insurance, Profit Related Pay scheme, 24 days holiday per year (+Public Holidays)
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to: Quality, QC, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Technical, Manufacturing, Production, Technician, Cambridge, Peterborough, Bedford, Bury St Edmunds
Apply for Quality Contract Review Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly