Events and Community Fundraiser
6 days left
- Full Time
Events and Community Fundraiser
Edgware Road, London, W2 (with some travel to hospital sites)
We're Imperial Health Charity, an organisation that helps our hospitals do more through grants, arts, volunteering and fundraising. We support the five hospitals of Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust: Charing Cross, Hammersmith, Queen Charlotte’s & Chelsea, St Mary’s and the Western Eye.
We are now seeking an Events and Community Fundraiser to join our Fundraising team in London on a full-time basis.
- Salary of £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
- Free gym membership at St. Marys Hospital and access to yoga classes
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Pension (with employer contributions of 10%)
- Life insurance
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Staff arts club – including free entry to London galleries
- 25 days’ holiday (increasing with service) plus Bank Holidays
- An extra day’s holiday to be taken one week either side of your birthday
Here at Imperial Health Charity, we are just as passionate about the success of our staff and volunteers as we are about making a difference to patient care.
You’ll be supported and encouraged to increase your knowledge and skills through a personal development plan and will receive ongoing training to ensure you reach your full potential.
In this exciting and rewarding role, you’ll have the chance to utilise your events experience as you provide compelling advice and support to our fundraisers. Ensuring maximum awareness of our outstanding work, you’ll enable us to achieve our goal of providing better health for life.
As an Events and Community Fundraiser, you will support the delivery of the charity’s fundraising events.
Working within the fundraising team, you will proactively seek out opportunities to promote fundraising with patients and staff across the hospital sites and in the local community.
Supporting the Events and Community Fundraising Manager, your role will also involve:
- Providing support, guidance and materials to fundraisers
- Supporting fundraising events and activities
- Delivering agreed income targets
- Encouraging further support from regular donors
- Promoting and marketing fundraising events through social media and printed materials
- Managing the hospital and community collection tins
- Maintaining accurate records for stakeholders
Interested? To be considered as an Events and Community Fundraiser, you will need experience in the following:
- Working with a variety of people
- Providing excellent customer service
While not essential, previous experience of charity fundraising would be highly beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Charity Fundraiser, Fundraising Associate, Fundraising Assistant, Fundraising Officer, Fundraising Executive, Corporate Fundraiser, Fundraising Co-ordinator, Community Fundraising Co-ordinator or Events Fundraising Co-ordinator.
The closing date for applications is the 27th August 2019.
Webrecruit and Imperial Health Charity are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you want to support an incredible charity as an Events and Community Fundraiser, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 35 hours per week