Project Co-ordinator – Asset Strategy and Development (Social Housing) SYHA86372
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client would love to hear from you if you share their passion for design-lead sustainably constructed homes that enable them to provide customers with the support services they deserve. In collaboration with other housing associations, they are at the leading edge of innovative social housing, and are looking for you to take up the challenge, disrupt the status quo and support their continued growth.
They are looking for a new Project Co-ordinator to join the asset management team, someone who can lead delivery projects concerned with providing customers with homes that enable them to settle, live well and realise their potential. Whether building new, refurbing existing or disposing of unsuitable properties, their aim is to develop a portfolio of high-quality homes that are a source of pride and joy for customers and their friends and families.
The role involves leading the delivery of development projects, from inception through to completion. Working with Homes England, planning departments, our supply chain partners and internal customers, you will make data-informed decisions about how properties should be developed to support the overall mission – to help people find a home that works for them, settle well and realise their potential, the key areas of focus include placemaking, sustainable design and modern methods of construction.
They’re looking for someone who is can-do, priorities focussed, enthusiastic, great at working with people and comfortable delivering to deadlines.
These are some of the benefits you’ll experience as a member of the team.
- Being part of a ‘Sunday Times Top 100’ not-for-profit organisation
- Making a huge improvement to people’s quality of life
- Brilliant holiday entitlement – 27 days Annual Leave, Statutory Bank Holidays, plus an additional 4 days linked to the Bank Holidays
- A great new city centre workspace with shower and change facilities that support travelling to work by foot and bike, and the offer of free car parking
- An excellent training programme that will support your lifelong personal and professional development
- Flexible and agile working
- Westfield Health membership
- A sector leading pension
- An employee discount scheme offering cash back and shopping discounts
Working Hours: 37 hours per week
Closing Date: 23:59 on 22nd September 2019
Interview Date: 09/10/19
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Project Co-ordinator – Asset Strategy and Development (Social Housing) SYHA86372
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly