Legal Administrator (Part-Time)
Legal Administrator (Part-Time)
Bingley, West Yorkshire
£20,000 - £22,000 (FTE) + Benefits
24 hours per week
About Our Client:
Our client is a global learning organisation, with a presence in 130 countries worldwide. While its roots are in publishing, and bringing research to life, the Group's corporate learning division provides learners with the insight and tools they need to overcome challenges, improve performance and excel in the workplace.
The Role & Team:
This is a part-time opportunity (24 hours per week of a 35 hour full-time week), where you’ll be responsible for the administration, coordination, support and delivery of a range of initiatives across all group companies for the Legal Department.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assisting the team with Group Company Secretarial requirements, including making regulatory filings and keeping corporate records for the UK and international offices
- Managing the corporate diary including arranging overseas Board Meetings and recording statutory filing dates
- Assisting the international sales teams in preparing for tender submissions and completing sales agreements
- Develop and support the systems used by the Legal Team (including Docusign and Contract Management), identifying efficiencies and training colleagues as appropriate.
- Supporting and scheduling the legal training program
- Assisting with the management of the Group insurance requirements, our legal systems processes and assisting with preparation of reports
Who They’re Looking For:
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organisational skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office programmes
- Initiative and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous legal secretarial experience would be beneficial, particularly knowledge of company secretarial filings, although this is not necessary.
- A general interest in Legal work
Behaviours & Attributes:
- Ability to work within a confidential environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- A flexible team player with the ability to work under own initiative
- A passion for self development in the workplace
What’s in It for You:
Our client is an ambitious and growing business, committed to creating Real Impact across their communities internally and externally. They offer an extensive benefits package as your wellbeing is highly valued, as well as having a flexible & supportive working environment. This includes (pro-rata on hours per week):
- Flexible working (early/late start & finish)
- Working from home
- Up to 20% performance bonus
- 6% contribution pension
- Generous holiday allowance plus extra leave days over Christmas
- Life Assurance
- Newly refurbished canteen & staff lounge
- Free on-site gym
- Free tickets to selected Rugby & Cricket at Headingley Stadium
What matters to them:
Excellence: Always pursuing greatness, they take pride in everything they do.
Individuality: They have a strong sense of character, independence and spirit.
Ambition: They strive to go beyond what’s possible to delight their customers.
Purpose: Their entire motivation is to help their communities achieve better outcomes.
Curiosity: They listen, learn and challenge the status quo, paying attention to the details that matter.
Trust: Their open and responsive culture empowers people, creating transparency, responsibility and respect.