£18,795 - £19,171 per annum
37 hours per week
North Warwickshire is a rural district and the Council’s Housing Division serves approximately 2,700 Tenants. Our Housing Services Team is committed to delivering excellent services for all of its customers.
We are looking for an individual who will work as part of a team that are a highly visible resource, providing a community-based service to tenants in the Borough.
- You will need to be proactive and be able to work on your own initiative to promote community safety and improvements in the physical appearance of your area, working in partnership with other agencies.
- You will need to hold a full valid driving licence.
- You will have strong communication skills.
- You will need practical skills to enable you to carry out minor repairs.
- You will provide a trouble-shooting service to tackle litter, graffiti and other day to day issues.
- You will need IT skills to enable you to use Microsoft packages and record data.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and, as such, appointment will be conditional upon receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of criminal records via the Disclosure and Barring Service, before the appointment is confirmed. This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings, as well as convictions. An Enhanced Disclosure will be required.
Please visit the Council’s website for an application form.
Closing date for the receipt of applications: Friday 16th August 2019.