Customer Service - Spares and Service Co-Ordinator
Sales Support - Spares and Service Co-Ordinator
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + free parking
Fantastic opportunity to work in a UK Sales Office of an Italian Manufacturer of Industrial Machinery.
Will suit a committed and ambitious team player who wants to develop in a role and become an integral part of the UK operation.
The key function of the position is:
Spares and Service Co-Ordinator involving sound Customer Relationship.
Typical duties will include but not limited to:
- Taking enquiries from customers regarding spares requirements.
- The Spares and Service Co-Ordinator will prepare and follow up quotations and liaise with Head Office and Group companies in Italy.
- Converting enquiries to orders and liaising with customers throughout the process.
- The Spares and Service Co-Ordinator will give support with technical enquiries from service engineers.
- Give service estimates and book maintenance and commissioning visits, where required booking flights and accommodation for the service engineers.
- The Spares and Service Co-Ordinator will ensure customer accounts are within payment terms which will require credit control practices and regular contact with customers. Alert Finance & Office Manager of any concerns.
- Establish good relationships with customers and pro-actively engage with them about future maintenance plans and potential need for spare parts etc.
- Occasional travel to Italy, and site visits in the UK. Attendance at UK Exhibition annually.
- Sound customer service and administration skills
- Competent user of MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Planning and Co-Ordination skills
Apply for Customer Service - Spares and Service Co-Ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly