Account Manager - Corporate Travel
This successful TMC is looking for an Account Manager - Corporate Travel to help work with a portfolio of high-profile prestigious client accounts, ranging in spend and complexity, to create a collaborative, long term business relationship.
The responsibilities of the Account Manager - Corporate Travel role are:
- Establish and maintain relationships with key client decision makers at all levels within the client organisation.
- Implement a business planning process for relevant clients in order to manage their travel programme and drive corporate objectives.
- Deliver Return on Investment (ROI) through Process Improvements, Supplier Negotiations, Cost savings performance & policy compliance, Communication strategy and Value add benefits
- Manage, administer and sell into the customer, commercial models according to client needs
- Monitor service performance against agreed metrics to ensure suitable resourcing of the account in line with corporate and client objectives.
- Provide meaningful policy recommendations to the client based upon the interpretation and analysis of timely travel management data.
- Develop customer focused solutions that respond to clients' changing needs
- Introduce technology innovation and solutions to improve processes e.g: Online Booking Tools, Client Portal, Mobile Travel Manager and Data Validation.
- Coordinate regular update meetings, quarterly review meetings and annual review meetings with agendas according to client needs.
- Regularly report to the Head of Account Management including escalating matters as and when required.
The skills required for the Account Manager - Corporate Travel role are:
- Be adept at dealing with client contacts of differing levels and expertise.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident in client meetings with strong presentation Skills.
- Prior experience at account manager level.
- An Operational background is an advantage, but not essential.
- Negotiation skills.
- Be Innovative and Proactive.
- Be Customer focused.
- Strong analytical skills e.g. Reporting solutions, Microsoft packages.
To apply for the Account Manager - Corporate Travel role, please click on the link below or call Prospects 4 Corporate Travel on .
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies