Start date: ASAP
Academics are looking to recruit a talented and experienced Finance Manager to work in a school.
We are working with a high number of schools across Worcester and have a variety of roles available from short term to long term contracts and even permanent roles. To be considered, you must have experience working as a Finance Manager or School Business Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced Finance Manager or School Business Manager
- Be responsible for all aspects of the school's business to include: Finance and Budgeting, Facilities & ICT
- Infrastructure, Health & Safety, Risk Management, HR and line management of Support Staff
- Work in partnership with senior leaders and report to, and advise, the Governing Body
- Have exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Be friendly, flexible, professional and hardworking
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn GBP125 in vouchers
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are willing to go the extra mile, then we would welcome your application. Interviews for this role are taking place as soon as possible.
Please send your CV to or call