WPS Vessel Equipment Operator
Our Client is looking for a WPS Vessel Equipment Operator, on a permanent staff basis, location in Westhill, Aberdeen
Operate and maintain all equipment related to cementing and rigging up. Operate auxiliary equipment and pump unit while maintaining excellent quality control and in accordance with company policies and procedures. Comply with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety and environmental policies to reduce environmental impacts.
- Spot equipment into position, rig up treating lines, hoses, wellhead connections, etc., to trucks, tanks and wells, according to company location safety standards.
- Blend and prepare chemicals for pumping according to established procedures.
- Operate assigned bulk and auxiliary equipment during treatment, recognize equipment malfunctions, and correct them as necessary or report them to Field Specialist.
- Disconnect treating connections, etc., according to safety procedures and returns them to proper location.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment according to company policy to ensure unit is in safe and proper working condition for the next service job.
- Inspect and/or repair treating connections. Regularly conduct STEM process as WS guidelines.
- Complete all required paperwork, checklists and reports, and submit them in accordance with company policy.
- Assist in keeping base location and equipment neat, clean, and in good repair.
- Strive for service quality and SQM implementation.
- Participate in well site job risk analysis and continual improvement programs in the district that affect client satisfaction.
- Wear PPE at all times and observe health, safety and environmental policies.
- Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to forklift, drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving).
Completion of development plans for assigned service, as identified by PSD Manager. A strong awareness of risk management and the application of effective controls. Ability to install motivation and teamwork. Good command of English, both written and oral.