Spare Parts Coordinator
We are proud to be the UK’s largest privately-owned vending company. We supply and service over 9,000 fully operated vending machines, delivering over 60 million Hot, snack and cold drink vends every year to our customers across the UK. Our dedicated national team of over 200 Vending operators and 50 engineers carry out over three quarters of a million customer visits every year. We specialise in providing vending solutions for workplace, education and healthcare sectors, delivering vending solutions tailored to individual needs. Our national scale means we can cater for both large and small organisations. Our Vision is to become the UKs most recommended Vending Company.
The Vending People is part of The Montagu Group. The group consists of five businesses which operate across the Vending, drinks to go, van sales and support services sectors.
As a Spare Parts Coordinator, reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for procurement and distribution of spare parts to customers, service engineers and the operations team in addition to maintaining the correct inventory levels within a secure and tidy environment.
Main responsibilities are:
- Supply spare parts to Service engineers and Operators as per business KPI’s
- Supply spare parts to customers within agreed timescales
- Source most cost-effective distribution and packaging methods
- Procure new spare parts in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Advise and utilise reclaimed parts, wherever possible
- Maintain inventory levels in relation to demand within budget
- Maintain Vendman price files to maximise profitability on spare parts supply
- Ensure all repairable items are repaired in the most cost-effective manner
- All parts movements are recorded via the Vendman system
- Complete monthly reports showing department performance
- Provide monthly reports detailing supplier performance
- Set up new and/or additional parts on the Vendman system
- Allocate and maintain bin location for all parts
- Return all warranty items to suppliers correctly labelled within warranty procedure timescales
- Carry out full accurate stock take on the Vendman system when requested by management
- To maintain good relations with customers and colleagues at all times
- To maintain regular communication with Line Manager
- Ensure stores are clean, tidy and secure at all times
- Handle customer complaints as laid out in the company ISO document
- To comply with all relevant Health & Safety Legislation and Safe Operating Procedures as identified in the company’s Health & Safety Policy.
Working hours are 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday and you will be based at the deport in Rugby.
*Please note that this position is office based, within a desk-based role.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Spare Parts Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly