Test Engineer /Quality Engineer /QA Engineer /Quality Assistant
Job Title: Test Engineer
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Location: Fordingbridge, Hampshire
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in Hampshire, the company is a world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced monitoring and data-logging systems, and provides bespoke design and manufacturing services to other market-leading companies.
Purpose of the Role:
Develop PCBA test equipment and specifications in line with customer requirements. Investigate electrical test failures to support production.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Read schematics, assembly drawings, data sheets, and process sheets to perform testing, build fixtures, checkout and trouble-shoot equipment
- Design and develop electronic test equipment to support production. This will include developing test boxes to an agreed specification as well as developing your own using a schematic and technical drawings
- Component level fault finding for test failures from production
- Write test procedures in a way that can be easily understood by production operators
- Work closely with production engineering to improve build documentation and processes
- When required, support other areas of the business when and where the need arises as directed by the Quality manager
The ideal Candidate will have/ be:
- The candidate must be able to read and understand schematic circuit diagrams
- A good understanding of printed circuit board assemblies is required
- Willing to undertake any training relevant to the role
- Logical and methodical in their approach with a good attention to detail
- Computer literate in all areas of MS Office
- Good communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal with a good understanding of written English
In Return they offer a great package including coaching, training and many re-wards and benefits.
They offer advantages such as sabbaticals, generous pensions, discretionary bonuses, share option schemes and work experience. Not to mention the efforts they make to make your work life as good as possible including an on-site gym and hair salon, free fruit and freshly ground coffee, various social events and more.
The opportunities are global - with offices in the UK, US and Hong Kong there's no telling what prospects your career with them might give you.
No Agencies. Any approach from employment agencies will result in deselection from future recruitment opportunities.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Quality Engineer, Quality Development Engineer, Quality Assurance Coordinator, QA, Product Quality Engineer, Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance Engineer, QA Engineer, Continuous Improvement, Improvement Engineer, Quality Engineering, Automotive Quality Engineer, Manufacturing Quality Assurance, Quality performance Engineer, Manufacturing Quality Tester, Quality Management System Auditor, QMS Auditor may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Test Engineer /Quality Engineer /QA Engineer /Quality Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly