Quality Manager / Quality Assurance Supervisor / QA Manager
Job Title: Quality Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Location: Fordingbridge, Hampshire
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in Hampshire, the company is a world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced monitoring and data-logging systems, and provides bespoke design and manufacturing services to other market-leading companies.
Purpose of the Role:
You and your team will be responsible for supporting the UK and sub-contracted manufacturing through the development and maintenance of processes and procedures throughout the company to increase efficiency and quality.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promote and maintain quality within the organisation
- Manage a team of Inspectors and quality engineers
- Ensure processes and procedures are adhered to, particular with regard to change control and new product introduction
- Proactively drive continual improvement activities for processes and procedures throughout the company
- Provide support and management of product issues identified by Suppliers and Customers both Internal and external
- Manage and report on KPI's throughout the company
- Manage the system for internal audits as well as supporting external audits from customers or as part of the company's quality accreditations
- When required, support other areas of the business when and where the need arises, as directed by Operation Manager
The ideal Candidate will have/ be:
- A good understanding of QMS systems and procedures is required
- Internal and lead auditing experience
- Education to degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience in contract manufacturing and/or the electronics industry
- Good communication and presentation skills, both verbal and non-verbal with a good understanding of written English
- Can speak and understand English
- Be self-motivated and be able to motivate others
- Computer literate in all areas of Microsoft Office
In Return they offer a great package including coaching, training and many re-wards and benefits.
They offer advantages such as sabbaticals, generous pensions, discretionary bonuses, share option schemes and work experience. Not to mention the efforts they make to make your work life as good as possible including an on-site gym and hair salon, free fruit and freshly ground coffee, various social events and more.
The opportunities are global - with offices in the UK, US and Hong Kong there's no telling what prospects your career with them might give you.
No Agencies. Any approach from employment agencies will result in deselection from future recruitment opportunities.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Quality Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing Quality Manager, Operational Improvement Manager, Quality Improvement Manager, Quality Improvement, Quality Assurance Lead, Quality Auditor, Continuous Improvement Manager may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Quality Manager / Quality Assurance Supervisor / QA Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly