Production Engineer / Project Engineer / Operations Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Production Engineering
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
Location: Fordingbridge, Hampshire
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in Hampshire, the company is a world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced monitoring and data-logging systems, and provides bespoke design and manufacturing services to other market-leading companies.
Purpose of the Role:
To support UK and sub-contracted manufacturing through the development and maintenance of build documentation, test specifications and also the development of processes, procedures, tooling and equipment throughout the company to increase efficiency and quality.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain build documentation, test specifications and also the improvement of processes and procedures throughout the company
- The design and development of tooling, jigs and fixture to support the production process
- Provide technical support to in-house production and subcontractors
- To maintain confidentiality and professionalism in relationships with both other staff, customers and suppliers at all times
- To work in a safe and efficient manner at all times, adhering to policies and procedures relating to Health and Safety
- When required, support other areas of the business when and where the need arises as directed by senior managers
The ideal Candidate will have/ be:
- Preferably have an engineering qualification or relevant experience although training will be given (Electronics or Mechanical)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal
- Friendly and professional attitude when dealing with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Computer literate, with the ability to use all aspects of MS Office
- The ability to adapt to change and meet deadlines, whilst remaining calm under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Willing to undertake any training relevant to the role
In Return they offer a great package including coaching, training and many re-wards and benefits.
They offer advantages such as sabbaticals, generous pensions, discretionary bonuses, share option schemes and work experience. Not to mention the efforts they make to make your work life as good as possible including an on-site gym and hair salon, free fruit and freshly ground coffee, various social events and more.
The opportunities are global - with offices in the UK, US and Hong Kong there's no telling what prospects your career with them might give you.
No Agencies. Any approach from employment agencies will result in deselection from future recruitment opportunities.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Production Engineer, Quality Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing Engineer, Manufacturing Quality Manager, Quality Improvement Manager, Development Engineer, Process Design Engineer, High Volume Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineer, Operations Engineer, Production Projects Engineer, Operational Improvement Manager, Quality Assurance Officer, Quality Improvement, Quality Assurance Lead, Quality Auditor, Continuous Improvement Manager, Design Engineer, Production Operations, Project Coordinator, Project Management, Electrical Engineer, Electronics Engineer may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Production Engineer / Project Engineer / Operations Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly