1 day left
- Full Time
37 hours per week, permanent contract
Salary: £30,507 - £32,878 per annum
The Parking Manager will run the parking operations for the Council and its partners. You will need to be confident, as this can at times be a challenging and complex job.
Your main duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for the management of all car parks in the District for both asset safety, improvements and use by customers
- Managing the Civil Enforcement Officers & Cash Collection Officers on a daily basis, giving guidance and support where needed
- Submitting reports and attending committee meetings as part of Council process
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Sound experience of the parking function, as you will need to ensure compliance with Council policy, legal orders and general legislation
- Proven experience of managing staff and providing support in challenging situations
- Previous experience of working in a public sector environment and presenting reports to Committee and other public bodies/groups
You will be based primarily at the Brynsworthy Environment Centre, Barnstaple but you will also be required to visit various locality offices as well as meetings across the County.
Closing Date: 23 August 2019 (noon)
Interview Date: 19 September 2019
If you have not heard by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For an application pack visitthe website, quoting reference PM08
In return we offer a supportive environment in an organisation accredited with IIP, flexible working hours and a career average salary pension scheme.
North Devon Council believes in valuing diversity and is committed to equal opportunities.