5 days left
- Full Time
Position: Assistant Buyer
Assistant Buyer to undertake procurement duties associated within the shopfitting industry.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Procuring materials and tool hire for site teams daily
- Expediting materials when required focusing on delivery dates and business needs
- Arranging waste removal from construction sites with accredited suppliers
- Liaising with Contracts Managers, Goods In & Manufacturing to ensure business requirements are met including stock replenishment
- Liaising with Warehouse Stores, Purchase Ledger and Suppliers where delivery / invoice discrepancies arise
- Assisting the Purchasing Manager in reviewing purchasing agreements with suppliers and maintaining product price updates on Sage database.
- Arranging permits with local councils and affiliated organisations for work authorisation and access passes.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of working within a shopfitting buying environment would be an advantage but not essential
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft office products, internet and email are essential
- Ability to build and manage good working relationships with both suppliers and internal customers
- Confident in both written and verbal communication skills with emphasis on accuracy.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure whilst achieving tight deadlines
Salary is flexible commensurate with experience, applications with CV by clicking apply
Apply for Assistant Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly