Sales Support Executive
6 days left
- Full Time
Sales Support Executive
The West End, London
Are you a sales enthusiast looking to take your next step? Want to move further into sales and join a specialist tech provider that helps to realise some of the movie and gaming industry’s most incredible moments?
If so, this is a brilliant opportunity to increase your skills and experience as a Sales Support Executive.
About Escape Technology:
Escape Technology provides high-end hardware, software and support services to computer graphics artists and studios, including those behind some of the world’s major blockbusters. We’ve worked on some incredible projects, putting the right people with the right expertise in place to work with world-leading technologies that deliver the outstanding results.
For over ten years, we’ve delivered tailored solutions to meet a variety of needs. Whether we’re working with an international post-production studio, a boutique, or a freelancer, we’re always on hand to tackle a technical problem.
Due to continued, planned growth, we’re looking for a Sales Support Executive to play a key role in the development of sales and to provide key assistance to our Sales Team members.
The Perks of the Job:
- Salary of up to £25,000 per annum DOE
- Pension scheme
- Potential for flexible working
- 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays and Christmas closure
- Perkbox benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Offices near Great Portland Street tube station
This is the ideal role for a developing sales professional to grow their skill-set and further their expertise, taking the next step and advancing their career in one fell swoop.
Working at the heart of our vibrant, open plan offices, you’ll have the chance to learn from some of the best, developing skills such as contract and supplier negotiation, professional communication and sales processing.
You’ll be perfectly positioned to move along your career path and you’ll be supported at every step, enabled to achieve your career goals and grow as part of the Escape Technology team.
The Part You’ll Play:
As the Sales Support Executive, you’ll provide key support to our Account Managers and senior staff and play a vital role in the achievement of sales.
Specifically, you will provide accurate quotes, as well as email and telephone follow-up communications with customers. Your focus will be support for sales of hardware, software, and solutions, as well as contracts for support and maintenance.
Your role will also involve:
- Working with the Sales and Logistics teams to process orders
- Sourcing items under the guidance of management
- Negotiating with suppliers (once trained)
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers to enable your support activities
- Following-up on leads and tracking them
What You’ll Need:
To join us as our Sales Support Executive, you’ll need:
- A demonstrable track record of securing and developing new business with a minimum of one year’s sales experience in software, hardware and services
- A good level of technical understanding, including proficiency with computer hardware, creative software and client/digital workflows
- Confident English written and spoken communication skills and the ambition and determination to succeed
- To be persuasive and articulate
- The ability to identify prospective customer and develop customer relationships
- A degree level qualification or equivalent experience
A genuine passion for the world of media, film, TV, gaming and design industries would be beneficial to your application and would certainly be an advantage.
Other companies may call this role Sales Support Co-ordinator, Sales Administrator, Sales Support Advisor, Sales Advisor, BDE, Business Development Executive, or Sales Executive.
Webrecruit and Escape Technology are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re eager for your next challenge as a Sales Support Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.